[pcductape] Re: STOP error (moved to Freelists)

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:42:23 EST

In a message dated 12/22/04 6:53:01 AM Central Standard Time,
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I guess I will have to purchase a program to remove CoolWebSearch properly.
>   I've heard that  SpyCatcher is a good program that will remove
> CoolWebSearch;   has anyone any experience with  SpyCatcher ?

   Carl
      Cannot remember if I tried SpyCatcher, however I have run a ton of
programs to remove spyware. Was very impressed with Spy Sweeper from
www.webroot.com
This program gives you a 30 day free trial before they want you to buy. It is
fully functional for the 30 days. I runs in the backround like antivirus
software and it did clean up 2 machines (I had run everything else on these
machines without complete success) Check it out, hope it solves your problem.
     HTH
    De