[pcductape] Re: STOP error (moved to Freelists)

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:00:17 -0900

I understand now!
Did he have the name for this so called virus?
Was he suggesting that in order to get this bug you had to have gone to the porn site, or was he saying that it started their and you can now get it anywhere..
As it turns out he was wrong..had nothing to do with a bug.
I am assuming you were given back a totally clean system with no bugs at all..

Carl wrote:

Hi Trapper,
My computer is on my desk and I show my customers their website page as I write the insurance policy or correct a policy already issued or take a payment. I show the customer how I give them credit for a payment right in Farmers Insurance Group website. It's what I do. The customer came in to make a payment on his account and I had to hand write him a hand written receipt. I showed him my sick commuter's screen and he had seen such an error message before and that is when he said a new virus is out and that the new virus is from a porn site. After I gave him a piece of my mind, he probably will not be my customer any more. But that's ok. The good Lord will probably send me 2 or 3 to replace him. :-)