[pcductape] Re: STOP error (moved to Freelists)

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 01:19:42 -0600

Hi Trapper,

My computer is on my desk and I show my customers their website page as I write
the insurance policy or correct a policy already issued or take a payment.   I
show the customer how I give them credit for a payment right in Farmers
Insurance Group website.    It's what I do.    The customer came in to make a
payment on his account and I had to hand write him a hand written receipt.   I
showed him my sick commuter's screen and he had seen such an error message
before and that is when he said a new virus is out and that the new virus is
from a porn site.    After I gave him a piece of my mind, he probably will not
be my customer any more.   But that's ok.   The good Lord will probably send me
2 or 3 to replace him.   :-)