[pcductape] Re: STOP error (moved to Freelists)

  • From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 10:59:13 -0500

He's saying that he has had this happen on a few Dells recently and the problem
was with the RAM contacts becoming dirty so you have to take them out and clean
them with a pencil eraser and put them back in.    The "dirt" is actually
carbon deposits that can be caused by voltage fluctuations.  :-)

Sandi