[pcductape] Re: STOP error (moved to Freelists)

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:52:46 -0800

I'd say, that is certainly a possibility. :O)

Are you saying that a re-seating of his memory is all that is needed??

David Emery wrote:

I have run into a few Dells lately that I have had to remove and clean the memory with an eraser and reseat them, caused all kinds of problems from no boot to erratic problems. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. Dave
At 02:19 AM 12/18/2004 -0600, you wrote:

*Hi De,*

Take a look at our homepage at http://pc-ductape.home.comcast.net/