[pcductape] Re: STOP error (moved to Freelists)

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 02:19:17 -0600

Hi De,

I cannot boot to bios.
I cannot boot to A drive.
I cannot boot to my CD drive.
I cannot boot to my DVD drive.

I was able to run Dell's dynastic (I used Ctrl+Alt+D keys) and both drives are
ok.   I still cannot boot to bios nor any drives, although I do see the light
come on when I turn the computer back on;  that is the A drive lights up and
the CD drive lights up (the DVD drive does not light up), yet the system will
not stop on A nor CD drives.   It will only go to the blue screen with the
error message.

I no longer have possession of the machine;   it's in my friend's computer
repair shop.