[pcductape] Re: STOP error - Blue Screen

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:12:03 -0900

I am not sure why you would pull the memory chips when a blue screen appears..???
the bsod is an error msg..usually a fatal one..
Pulling the memory would do what???

Carl wrote:

Trapper, Actually I was in Outlook Express and it was in the process of "debuging" and would not shut down and that is why I pulled the plug. Now, you think it was Service Patch 4?
Two lessons I've learned:
1- When a blue screen appears, pull the memory chips myself,
2- Do not pull the plug when a program is "debuging".