[pcductape] Re: STOP error - Blue Screen

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:37:34 -0600

Trapper,
Actually I was in Outlook Express and it was in the process of "debuging" and
would not shut down and that is why I pulled the plug.   Now, you think it was
Service Patch 4?
Two lessons I've learned:
1- When a blue screen appears, pull the memory chips myself,
2- Do not pull the plug when a program is "debuging".