[pcductape] Re: STOP error - Blue Screen

  • From: David Emery <emery800@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 18:29:10 -0500

I did not see the original error only that he was unable to boot and get to any prompt, and was assuming all he saw was a black screen. That is why I recommended reseating the memory chips. I was unaware until tonight that he was getting a blue screen and what the error was. :>)
At 01:39 PM 12/22/2004 -0600, you wrote:

Dud......
I don't know. I thought someone said the memory chips might be the reason why I could not boot to BIOS or a prompt.

You keep talking like this........and I'll really get confused.