[pcductape] Re: STOP error - Blue Screen

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 01:41:32 -0600

Trapper,
The DL was Windows 2000 Service Pack 4.

  From: trapper
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 11:18 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: STOP error - Blue Screen

  What was the "DL" you did? I want to make sure I never "DL" it..

  Carl wrote:
    Hey Guys,

    I got my Dell computer back today and all I had was a corrupt Windows 2000
software.   My friend would not tell me how he got the unit to boot to a cd
prompt so he could run "repair" Windows 2000.    He said that one of the
downloads I did my Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 caused the software to become
corrupt.   He said it was not the memory chips nor the registry nor the power
supply nor the disconnecting the power.  It was Windows 2000 operating system
that became corrupt because of Microsoft's updates.   Maybe I should send the
bill to Microsoft.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.