[pcductape] Re: STOP error - Blue Screen

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:18:04 -0900

What was the "DL" you did? I want to make sure I never "DL" it..

Carl wrote:

Hey Guys,
I got my Dell computer back today and all I had was a corrupt Windows 2000 software. My friend would not tell me how he got the unit to boot to a cd prompt so he could run "repair" Windows 2000. He said that one of the downloads I did my Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 caused the software to become corrupt. He said it was not the memory chips nor the registry nor the power supply nor the disconnecting the power. It was Windows 2000 operating system that became corrupt because of Microsoft's updates. Maybe I should send the bill to Microsoft.