[pcductape] SPyware

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:07:09 -0800

Remember in the old days it was about one thing doing its job and only its
one job..than along came multi-tasking and it was then up in the air as to
who did it better? I think that question remains in effect today.
We have one company that does only spyware..consequently we need another to
run ad attacks etc...then you end up like Carl running each one every day
( I hope he has them on automatic) to much down time to go into the office
and run them for a couple of hours every day on business time.
I am still in the beginning stages of trying to determine just what it is we
are being attacked by and what software is out there for that particular
purpose.
We all know we need spyware...adaware..what else goes into that list..????
I forgot who now..but a few weeks ago someone recommended Ace Utilities. I
like them..Sort of like a muliti tasking package..
I would like to see some company put all the things we are being attacked by
into one package and with one mouse click it would all go away..