[pcductape] Re: Roxio CD Creator 6

  • From: "Carl Martin" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:20:36 -0600

Trapper, about a year or so ago, I downloaded a patch from Roxio for the CD
Creator 6 to work with Windows xp but when I went to Roxio website a week or so
ago to get a patch for Windows xp SP2, there is none.   The website tries to
upgrade from 6 to 7 for $69.00 but I don't use the software much to justify the
additional cost (I paid over $100 for the CD Creator 6).

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com