[pcductape] Re: Routers

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:55:38 -0800

Hi Elaine,
The configuration you show would need an external modem and the right type
of router to do that.

If you use a modem in one of the computers and use ICS, you would only need
the simple router, however, that computer would always have to be on.

So, right now you have both computers hooked together with usb and two NIC
cards?