[pcductape] Re: Router - USB

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:58:24 -0600

Hi Pam,

I use to have one too;   but it disappeared one day.    I
suspect Mrs. burned it but I can't prove it and she aint
confessing.

Btw, I did not get by the BBQ cook-off.    Mrs. already had my
Saturday committed and it was no fun.    My back still hurts
from all the yard work I HAD to do;  it just could not wait
another day.    We had gotten a letter from the neighborhood
civic association and they complained about the Christmas
lights still up on the house and the tall weeds in the front
yard.    So, I worked from daylight to dark and never did get
any BBQ.