[pcductape] Re: Router

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:16:29 -0600

Well gosh,

Maybe my 2 home computers are set up wrong.   I have the host
computer, a Windows xp unit, receiving the cable (Internet)
and then the router is off the cable and my other computer, a
Windows 2000 unit, is off the router.    Of course I could
connect 3 more computers to the router, if need be.

I did not know that a router could be 1st in the chain.