[pcductape] Re: Router

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:13:16 +0200

Bob,

It is not involved - rather it is convoluted !!!!! We work with NAT
routing here at our ISP and wow the headaches we get when we have to do
something on those settings. Which, BTW, we will be having soon [I mean
more headaches] as we are moving all our IP's to a new class, and the
whole topography of our WAN's is about to change too.

TTFN

Vic