[pcductape] Re: Router

  • From: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:48:57 -0000

I know, Bob,  it went right over my head LOL
To Keep the downloading email time to a minimum, It's important for everyone
to trim their messages when replying to a message.
Please cut out as much of the previous message as possible.

Website   http://pcductape.topcities.com/
Technical Mail List:  pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
PCD-Offtopic group-(clean!) pcd-offtopic-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx