[pcductape] Re: Router

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:06:48 -0800

Leave it to the Texans to screw up the word brownout. :O)
Losing power for that long in California would be a black out. :O)

For all others that live outside the area of Texas, a brownout would be when the
power drops below 120 volts and the lights go dim, but not out for a period of
time.
It's very hard on motors starting.