[pcductape] Re: Router

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:54:35 -0600

Hi David,

You are so right.   A few bucks would pay off in the long run.
My secretary is the one who usually gets caught.    We do have
a procedure in AS400 where we can F21 and save the information
to file but then to continue we have to go through a few steps
to get back to where we were.    It's not always easy to
remember to "save".    I've been fusing at the tech people to
put in a code to cause an automatic save of the data as one
enters info.    The database base is similar to dos but still
not easy to use.

Date: 18/02/2003