[pcductape] Re: Router

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:39:20 -0500

Carl: You definately should price a good UPS as you would not loose power
your computer and monitor for enough time to save and exit properly. They
vary in price depending on how long you think you need. I use the 1500
units but they are not cheap, about $600, however, I think the 650 watt
about $200 and you could talk to the salespeople and they can advise you
how long it will last before you need to shutdown. It sounds like you
a lot of time if the brown out occurs when you are working and you loose
your data. Dave