[pcductape] Re: Router

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:43:52 -0500

You should be using a ups (uninterruptible power supply ) to  take the jolt
of the spikes, that isn't good for your equipment. The proper way to reboot
them is turn modem off first then restart it, then unplug the Linksys and
plug it right back in and then reboot computer and  this should sync
everything up fine.