[pcductape] Re: Router

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:35:36 -0600

Yes, that is correct.
Cable,
Modem,
Router,
Computers
:-)

  From: Elaine
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 5:30 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Router

  you say your  getting confused!!!
  well now I am I thought you said it was like this?

  "Well gosh,

  Maybe my 2 home computers are set up wrong.   I have the
host computer, a Windows xp unit, receiving the cable
(Internet)  and then the router is off the cable and my other
computer, a Windows 2000 unit, is off the router.    Of course
I could connect 3 more computers to the router, if need be.

  I did not know that a router could be 1st in the chain.

  Carl."
Date: 18/02/2003