[pcductape] Re: Router

  • From: "Elaine" <Elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:30:09 -0000

you say your  getting confused!!!
well now I am I thought you said it was like this?

"Well gosh,

Maybe my 2 home computers are set up wrong.   I have the host computer, a
Windows xp unit, receiving the cable (Internet)  and then the router is off the
cable and my other computer, a Windows 2000 unit, is off the router.    Of
course I could connect 3 more computers to the router, if need be.

I did not know that a router could be 1st in the chain.

Carl."