[pcductape] Re: Router

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:05:00 -0600

Really!
The Road Runner cable is plugged into the modem;   then the
router.
At least that's what my tech did when he installed the cable.
Like, he ran the cable from outside, from the ground main
cable unit, several hundred feet into my home and then he set
the modem up on my desk and plug the cable into it (the
modem).    Later, I added the router.

I'm about to get confused.   :-)

Date: 18/02/2003