[pcductape] Re: Router

  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:49:47 -0600

I don't know about the built in firewall, a router is more like a hardware
firewall, but it really is just a layer of protection.  Check out the specs
here for your router.  I have a software firewall in addition to the router.
http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=34&scid=29&prid=20

Martha

Martha's Web
http://www.keyboardpower.com