[pcductape] Re: Restricted sites on the Internet

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 18:24:46 -0600

Hi Carl,
  I just went thru this with my sister. She had gotten a new emachine with xp
and had the same problems. She couldnt access her bank and her avon
accounts.etc...  What I did..was I compared my settings under tools`internet
options.then thru there.. not sure what all i changed.. I went thru every
screen with them. alot of there stuff was disabled for some reason..<I did this
over the phone with her son> but when they got theirs set like mine...her
accounts worked.  Barbara