[pcductape] Re: Restricted sites on the Internet

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 18:56:47 -0500

Hi Barbara,

1)- Go to the Internet Explorer Tools page and then Push the "PrtScrn" key on
your keyboard;  it's located to the right of F12 key on my key board.

2)- Open IrFanView and click on Edit and then Paste

3)- Then click on File, Save As (a jpg file) and that is the file attachment
you can send

4)- I think there are 11 such screen prints.   Maybe you should wait.

If you do not have IrFanView it is a free software that is very useful.  You
can download it at www.irfanview.com.