[pcductape] Re: Receive and Send Faxes

  • From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 13:05:19 -0900

I was going to say perhaps for those that don't use a scanner or have a
scanner...
but personally I hate them fax gadgets..get on everyone's spam list and now
they are wasting your paper faxing you reams of useless information.
But if you got to have one I guess...!
But that was not the original question...we were not being asked our opinion
of them, just if it was possible, and that has been answered.

Happy New year...I trust everyone is up and at it and feeling well and
spunky in anticipation of the new year...:-)

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by