[pcductape] Re: Question about Photo program.

  • From: "Ray Spitz" <rspitz8207@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 00:35:59 -0400

Sandi, hi

Thanks for the resonse.
It's that "sharing" part that has me concerned.
I can already do all the other things that you mentioned; email, slide show,
pix-formats, etc.
There is no MDAC file currently found on my system. I did find an old text
file in the "common" folder dated 1999 that seems to relate MDAC to SQL &
FOXPRO data base pgms (mostly incomprehensible to me ).
This Photo pgm looked interesting to me, and I do download lots of freeware
just to see what they can do, but I think I'll pass on this one.

By the way, what is that 46-byte tp-1.gif attachment on your email ?.
I can't tell what the image is in irfan-view.

thanks again,                    Ray Spitz