[pcductape] Re: Question about Photo program.

  • From: "Ray Spitz" <rspitz8207@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 00:30:05 -0400

Vic,

Thanks for your input.
As you said, it's probably OK. I still do not have that warm-fuzzy feeling
about it just yet. I can turn off the cable modem while using the pgm if
needs be; It's this "server" aspect that concerns me. When I'm not using the
program that server function is still sitting there. Could this not possibly
enable "whomever" to use my machine for "whatever" this pgm intends when I
am on-line. All of this is more indicative of my lack of understanding of
the situation than it is of the probability of an actual problem, I'm sure.
I can't say that I have a serious need for this program so I think I'll just
forget it for now. Boy, a 32MB freeware pgm sure is tempting isn't it. It
hit my "greed" zone but not my "comfort" zone :).

Thanks Vic; I really enjoy all your postings.

 best regards,                Ray Spitz