[pcductape] Re: Question about Photo program.

  • From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:05:09 -0400

Judging from what I found it sounds like you need the MSDAC for uploading
and emailing and sharing...............
      · Import the most popular image file formats (JPEG, BMP, PNG, PSD,

     without LZW compression)

      · Share picture thumbnails via Email (sized up to 200 x 200 pixels)

      · Print images in preset standard sizes

      · Automatically created web galleries (based on a preset layout

      · Upload web galleries to the Internet

      · Turn your PC into a slide projector

      · Exchange images and their properties in .SLI format only