[pcductape] Re: Question

  • From: "B" <rkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 14:15:43 -0600

MessageThanks Vic.
I will try the safe mode method.  Tried the system restore and message said
couldn't restore....tried every date prior to the Norton install.  I have trued
uninstalling Norton, but I keep getting this message....

"Setup has detected that LiveUpdate is runing.  Please stop Live or wait for it
to finish and re-launch setup.  Setup will now abort."

The icon in the lower right corner is gone and when I try to use the icons on
my desktop, I eventually receive the same message.

Thanks for any advice!