[pcductape] Re: Question

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:26:07 +0200

If you are still having this problem another solution is booting into "safe
mode" and then making sure that your old Norton is well and truly
Your other option is to do a system restore to a previous date when
everything was working okay.

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;