[pcductape] Re: Protect yourselves

  • From: Don Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:23:24 -0500

I hate to see a "Cry Wolf" message like this posted to the group.
This message really says nothing other than to keep your virus
protection up to date, which should always be a high priority.
You have not identified what virus it is, or where it is coming
from.  If you know it is coming to the group, then you should
also know who is sending it.

In the meantime, I will continue as always to be vigilent about
looking for a virus, but I will do nothing speicial as a result of
this post.  My Juno email program, along with some common
sense, pretty well isoalates me from any virus.  This not to
say that my system is totally protected, but it has kept me
virus fre in thepast.

Can you provide any real information on the specifics of the
virus?

Don Elias