[pcductape] Re: Protect yourselves

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:06:47 -0500

Hi Bob,

Believe it or not;   I used restore about 10 times and it would not restore.
I booted to safe mode and used restore from that format and no good.   Also,
I learned this morning, I lost all my son's wedding files & information
because I tried to restore back to Oct 2002 (before he announced his
intentions to marry).  Live & learn, I should have just reinstall rather
than restore.     :-(