[pcductape] Re: Protect yourselves

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:29:06 -0500

Hi Carl,

Long time no see for you too! =)

Wow, thats a tough lesson, and the reason why I don't download any type of
"helper" utilities on this machine.  Since this machine is my "bread and
butter" I can't afford to lose it's content.  I keep telling myself I'm
going to get an old machine of mine out and get it up and running.  Its the
one I would experiment with new apps and settings to see how it behaved.
There was never anything on that box that I couldn't afford to lose if a
problem arose.

Pam