[pcductape] Re: Programs load slow

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:11:13 -0700

Things in the run folders are started at startup.
This is the key to follow down and look in all the run type folders near this one.

The remote thing is real and is not bad stuff. It just is all turned on if you have a computer failure and they need to help you out. It's not some of that bad stuff.
It's just part of xp.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Martin" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>