[pcductape] Re: Programs load slow

  • From: "Carl Martin" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:06:12 -0500

Hi Bob,

I sure don't like working in the registry but I guess maybe I have to.   I
did a search for "run" of all the registry and there were no instances where
Easy CD Creator 6 had a "run" command.   I'm satisfied that Easy CD Creator
6 is not trying to load but of course I may be wrong.

The issue seems to affect all programs, each and every one and it sure seems
crazy that after a programs loads it works aok.    Isn't that weird?

Are you serious about "Remote Procedure Call"?   or are you pulling my leg.
I thought SP2 plugged all the leaks where programs call home and I sure did
not give Microsoft permission to call home.   Later tonight, I'll do a
google search for Remote Procedure Call and see what hits.

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com