[pcductape] Re: Programs load slow

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:52:29 -0700

Hi Carl,
Sandi is talking about going into the run folders in the registry.
There are several of them grouped together and they should be checked for what is getting started at startup. I don't have the key handy.

The remote thing you listed is part of Microsoft's remote control of your computer I think. There is this remote thing that they or someone may enter your computer to fix it. I don't think you need it, or maybe you do. :O)
Bob Noble
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>