[pcductape] Re: Programs load slow

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:16:55 -0500

Hi Sandi,

I searched the registry for "run" commands for Easy CD Creator 6 and found
none.   I did find about 50+ registry entries for Easy CD Creator 6;  even .exe
file to excute the program.   I am surprised.   I thought when one uninstalled
a program the system removes all registry entries.

I went to Services and noticed the indexing is turned off.   I did notice
something I've never seen before and it is:
"This service depends on the following system components;  Remote Procedure
Call (RPC)."   What is this?