[pcductape] Re: Programs load slow

  • From: vzn05mrz <allstate@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:48:28 -0400

Carl,
I use ace utilities and never had a problem with it. I uninstalled Norton then ran ace it found 832 listings for norton and symantes in registry. I removed them all no problem. It makes a backup in case.

Nick

Carl wrote:

Hi Scott,
Is there a program that will remove registry entries of one product?

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott McNay" <wizard@xxxxxxxx>