[pcductape] Re: Photos storage

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:27:19 -0500

I don't see why not.   You could open an account and your 1st album would be
info about your business and then you could create a 2nd album and put your
photos in it.     That is, your 1st album would be photos, such as you prepare
a page and print screen and put the "print screen" photo up as an index.   Your
3rd album could be a photo of instructions how to pay.

The problem is how do you get the album's name and password out to the general