[pcductape] PC-Ductape Website Address Change

  • From: Huntress <thehuntress@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 02:42:37 -0400

I tried to send this already from my main address and it won't go through. For some reason that addy is being blocked???? But anyway.............

Freewebpage.org has taken it upon themselves to delete the pc-ductape
website so I am in the process of moving everything to my personal space for
permanent residence.  The new URL is: http://sanneumann.home.comcast.net/
I've updated the site a bit too so have a look.

Anyone who submits a pictorial for the site will have to make sure all
filenames contain NO spaces or extra dots (.) in them.  My server doesn't
them.  Thanks!  Note:  I've created a new email address just for submitting
tutorials so everything comes directly to me.