[pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Returnith 2 the fold :-)

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Seonie <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 10:17:48 -0600

Hello!

Sunday, March 9, 2003, 6:38:18 AM, you wrote:

S>     One thing wanted to ask if anyone knew, in the kids desktop when they
S> download there games or put shortcuts on their desktop it comes up on mine
S> and for the life of me cant seem to find where to stop that. Have windows XP
S> so still a bit confused where everything is.

Can you clarify this?  "It" comes up on "mine" what?  Stuff that the
kids download to their own desktop also appears on your desktop?  That
*should* not happen with XP, unless the kids are downloading to the
All Users desktop, and, unless they have admin access (*maybe* power
user access), they shouldn't be able to do that.

Home or Pro?  I don't know about Home, but it should be basically the
same.

--
Best regards,
 Scott                            mailto:Wizard@xxxxxxxx