[pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Fw: Carl Martin Insurance web site

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>, <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:50:18 -0500

Hi Pam,

Actually you are better than you think;   and most people are;   that is most
people sell themselves short.   There is a belief that "you are what you eat"
but I believe you are what you think.    Matthew 7:7

No, my son only copy DVD's off my harddrive and gave it back to me.   I
installed it in the old eMachine and then put the eMachine restore cd in the
DVD drive and rebooted and the restore process started automatically.   It did
take a long time though, especially with all 92 Windows xp patches.    I use to
see suggestions on email lists how one can turn off the auto notification of
Windows updates but I don't see them any more.   Me, when I see an update, I go
for it immediately.   And every morning and evening I check for updates for my
anti-virus program eTrust.   I hate virus.