[pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 22:19:25 -0600

I am familiar with the .net framework. Comes up often in web dev
programming. Seems I recall the article saying it wasn't going to be called
IE7 but someothing else. Longhorn was a part of the picture too. Some were
complaining because MS has never gone this long without a new browser for
the public to play with. Me, what I want from their new browser is standards
compliancy. MS is not known for playing by the rest of the world's rules in
this respect. Another reason I like Firefox. It is.

I wonder if there is a poll out there yet that samples the opinions of
who've tried Firefox in comparison to IE.