[pcductape] [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 20:05:54 -0800

Hi Pam,
I can't confirm on a new IE7, but it's likely a completely new design, as in their new operating system, called Longhorn.
Microsoft has been designing around a new concept, called .net .
Basicly, .net is a concept that if one updates a file in one place, it gets updated in all the places where it is, like on your hard drive and on your webpages. This is really a biggie for business types. I can see a business having a catalog in their computer, on their webpage and if you like on your computer. If they make a change on their hard drive, that change is also made on their web page and if you have it ok-ed on your hard drive, it can be changed there also. This is just a simple example, but it goes on and on and is considered a huge jump in the computer software field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>