[pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.

  • From: David Emery <emery800@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:23:24 -0500

I use Sygate and like it.
At 03:23 PM 12/5/2004 -0600, you wrote:
Hi Trapper,

I did. I checked and double checked and it would not work; until I took Scott's suggestion to remove the firewall and it worked. My firewall was blocking the Outlook Express!

I have fooled around with my firewall, eTrust, and the more I work with it the less I like it. I think I am going to use Kerio. Anyone have any experience with Kerio?