[pcductape] Re: [PC-Ductape] Browsers will not connect to Internet.

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 05:13:25 -0900

I think I have had it easier with Xp than other windows, but it has not changed much for the peripheral devices and programs that connect to it or add on to it. Same ole!
Patch after patch. and patches to fix the patch.
But your right XP is a lot better than the win 95 or 98..98SE was ok and so was win2k. Personally I liked the good ole Dos days and win 3.1. I still have a gateway machine up and running that OS, and dare say use that more than I do this one with Xp and all the latest and greatest stuff. Weird huh? But then what do you expect from a guy who likes living in the Bush with no electricity or running water.
Best lifestyle I have ever had.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>